The Lord is my strength and my shield;

My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;

Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,

And with my song I will praise Him.

Psalm 28:7 NKJV

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Homemaking Info Galore!!!

I found a great new blog (well it's not new but it IS new tome) about all things homemaking!  I love this blog!  The ideas on it are endless and inspiration is overflowing!!  Is is written by a Christian woman and mother and she is nothing if not inspiring!

There is a link-up going on right now so there are links to almost 100 more sites with similar interests.  I posted a link to my blog over there and am looking forward to some new visitors so please go on over and check out the site and the other blogs.

http://raisinghomemakers.com/

Have a blessed Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment